Returns:You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days from the purchase date, a refund cannot be offered. Your order date can be found in your email confirmation that was received upon initial purchase. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, hair, or wear) and in original packaging.
Before you Process a Return:
- All returns must be correctly processed through: email@example.com. Brave Wilderness items sent to our distribution center without a return done through firstname.lastname@example.org will be discarded upon receipt.
- By issuing a return to Brave Wilderness, you agree to the terms of the Return Policy.
- The return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- If the return does not meet the criteria above, the return will be rejected and discarded by Brave Wilderness and a refund will not be issued.
- Brave Wilderness will not send back rejected merchandise to the customer.
- If you are returning a “gift”, you will need the zip code to the shipping address and order number used to place the order.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Brave Wilderness does not hold or accept responsibility for packages or items lost, stolen, or stuck in transit when being delivered back to our distribution center.
Damaged Items: Damaged items must be reported/emailed within 3 days of receipt with photos attached to email@example.com. If not reported within 3 days, we will not issue replacements. Brave Wilderness is not responsible for normal wear and tear to items purchased and will not issue a new item outside of the 3 day window of receiving the item.
If you have received an incorrect item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order with a picture of the items and packing slip.
Considered “final sale” and may not be returned for store credit or a refund.
- Gift cards
- Sale/Clearance items (as indicated on the product page)
- Items purchased at Live Shows
To Process a Return: Domestic and International Customers:
By processing a return you acknowledge and have read our entire Return Policy and understand the Terms.
Please email email@example.com to begin to process a return. Please include the order number, zip code to the shipping address, and which items you would like to return.
Because we can't ensure our customers will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the distribution center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. By processing a return through our Customer Support and sending your items back, you will receive a refund once the return has been approved. Brave Wilderness is not responsible for the cost of shipping items back to our Distribution Center or the cost of of shipping a new order once your return has been processed.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
Brave Wilderness reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing”.
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items, or potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- Brave Wilderness items sent to our distribution center without a return processed through firstname.lastname@example.org will be discarded upon receipt and will not be refunded.
Similarly, Brave Wilderness reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Refunds for Returns:
Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable and the cost of the return shipping label is the customer’s responsibility.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 5-7 business days.
If you used store credit or a gift card to make a purchase and returned items from your order, you will be refunded back on the store credit/gift card. There will be no monetary exchange for returned or canceled orders made with a store credit or a gift card.