Damaged / Incorrect Items:
Damaged or Incorrect items must be reported by email within 14 days of receipt with photos of the items and packing slip attached to email@example.com. If not reported within 14 days, we will not issue replacements. Brave Wilderness is not responsible for normal wear and tear to items purchased and will not issue a new item outside of the 14-day window of receiving the item.
Customers are not responsible for shipping fees associated with Damaged / Incorrect Items.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, it may be returned or exchanged for equal or lesser value. You can return a product for up to 60 days from the date of purchase. After 60 days from the purchase date, a refund cannot be offered. Your order date can be found in your email confirmation that was received upon initial purchase. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, hair, or wear).
Before you Process a Return:
- All returns must be correctly processed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Brave Wilderness items sent to our mailing box without previous approval by Brave Wilderness will be discarded upon receipt.
- By sending a return to Brave Wilderness, you agree to the terms of the Return Policy.
- If the return does not meet the criteria above, the return will be rejected and discarded by Brave Wilderness and a refund will not be issued.
- Brave Wilderness will not send back rejected merchandise to the customer.
- If you are returning a “gift”, you will need the zip code to the shipping address and order number used to place the order.
- Brave Wilderness does not hold or accept responsibility for packages or items lost, stolen, or stuck in transit when being delivered back to our distribution center.
Refunds for Returns:
Original shipping fees are non-refundable, and the return shipping fees are the customer’s responsibility. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment within 5-7 business days.
- Gift cards
- Animal Track Plaster Kits
- Sale/Clearance items (as indicated on the product page)
- Items purchased at Live Shows
Because we can't ensure our customers will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the distribution center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Therefore, we recommend securing the product you would like to “exchange” for by placing a new order while you wait for the return of your original item to be processed. By processing a return through Customer Support and sending your items back, you will receive a refund once the return has been approved. Brave Wilderness is not responsible for the cost of shipping items back to our Distribution Center.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
Brave Wilderness reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing”.
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items, or potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- Brave Wilderness items sent to our distribution center without a return processed through email@example.com be discarded upon receipt and will not be refunded.
- Similarly, Brave Wilderness reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.